Mint crusted Lamb Chops
Ingredients: (Serves 4)
- 6 lamb chops, about 3/4-inch thick
- 1 teaspoon dried Mint leaves
- ½ teaspoon dried Thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried Rosemary
- ½ teaspoon Crushed Red Peppers
- 1 tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 clove Garlic
- Salt and Pepper to taste
In a small bowl, add in the mustard, mint and thyme. Using a food processor, crush the rosemary, crushed red pepper and garlic. Slowly add in the olive oil for 1 minute and then pour into bowl. Mix well and coat onto lamb chops, refrigerate for one hour. Let rest at room temperature for at least 20 minutes before cooking.
Heat a skillet on high, Place chops on pan for about 3-4 minutes on each side.