Ingredients (Servings 2):
- 1 lb green shrimp, peeled and deveined (there are 16-20 shrimp per pound)
- 4 Tblsp Sadaf grapeseed oil
- 2 Tblsp butter
- 1 Tblsp minced garlic
- 1 pinch Sadaf saffron (2 grams free with any web order)
- ½ Cup Frey Sauvignon Blanc or white wine .
- 4 Tblsp Sadaf pomegranate concentrate.
- Kosher Salt
In a large skillet sauté the mince garlic in the Sadaf grapeseed oil and butter for about 1-2 minutes over medium heat. Add Shrimp and wine, sauté for 3 to 5 minutes. Sauté for 3-5 minutes. Add pomegranate concentrate and saffron simmer for 3-5 minutes. Add kosher salt to taste
“Do not overcook shrimp”