Spinach Gorgonzola Sauce
for cuts: Penne / Fetticunni
Ingredients (servings 4-6):
- 1 lb. frozen spinach, thawed
- 3 cloves gorlic, minced
- 3 Tsp. olive oil
- 2 1/2 oz. gorgonzola chesse
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Remove any excess water from the spinach.
- Sauté garlic in olive oil until fragrant and just beginning to color.
- Add spinach and sauté 2-3 minutes.
- Place spinach in a blender and puree until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend until creamy. Adjust seasonings with salt and pepper.
- If sauce is too thick thin with more stock. Yield aprox. 3 1/4 cups.